Stairs, that is! Natalie has gone down both sets of stairs in our house on her own for the first time. She faced forward and sat on her bottom and scootched down, placing her hand on the wall or the bannister where is was at her height. She even managed to navigate around the corner on the upper level stairs. She started down on the right hand side, but when she got to the corner you could tell that she felt slightly insecure so she slide over to the left and continued on down around the corner.
Guess she can graduate to the toddler bed now. I wanted to make sure she knew how to handle the stairs before giving her a bed she could get out of easily.
When I was outside weeding this morning before the day heats up too much, I also watched her go down the slide on the swingset all by herself. She climbed up the steps, got herself in the right position with her legs out front and down she went!
1 comment:
Such a growing girl!
Post a Comment