Keep up to date on Alexandria Leah and Natalie Andrea and how things are changing in the lives of Sarah and Stephen as parents
November 18, 2011
Lexi and her clothes
There was much screaming, wailing, crying and carrying on this morning when it was time for Lexi to get dressed - unfortunately, by both Lexi and mom. She has two white shirts that she loves. They are all that she wants to wear. They were both so filthy though that I just couldn't let her wear them. The other two long sleeve shirts that I can usually talk her into were also dirty. Lexi keeps saying that the other clothes are "bad". I have no idea why she thinks that - when I ask her, she just repeats that they are bad. I think I am going to go out and see if I can find 4 more white shirts just like her favorites. They aren't the thickest shirts so I worry about her being cold. She won't wear turtlenecks as they hurt her neck. Others she declares are too small, too big, too itchy. I feel bad that she has all these nice clothes and won't wear them. Hopefully, her younger sister will when she gets older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment