On April 1st, I will be going to Sudan for 4 days for work. This will be the first time that I have not spent the night in the same building as Lexi. I am a little concerned about Stephen handling her alone for 3 nights. I am afraid that he might get little sleep! Her sleeping habits had improved (or maybe I am just kidding myself) and she did well while we were in Uganda too. Basically, she was only waking up once a night - which is something I can live with as it is an improvement!
But the last nights here at home have been bad. She has woken up midnight or so and then 4 AM and sometimes, she really doesn't go back to sleep. She isn't hungry in the wee hours of the morning. I am thinking that maybe she is cold (Oh, how I wish she could TELL us!). It is fall here and definitely cooler in the house which has no heating system. We have a small heater in her room, but we are nervous about leaving it on when the whole house is asleep. We could put blankets on her, but she rolls around so much, they would soon fall off. I think I might try putting a hat on her tonight....wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment